19 Dec Perfect main course recipe for Christmas: roasted beef tenderloin with quinoa and vegetables
Christmas is coming. With it, all the dinners with friends and family full of love, smiles and good moments. Gold Foods USA brings this delicious recipe to share with your loved ones: roasted beef tenderloin with quinoa and vegetables.
Roasted beef tenderloin with quinoa and vegetables
Ingredients for the beef:
- 1 fillet of beef
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- ¼ Cup of wine (white or red)
- 2 tablespoons dried herb, salt and ground pepper
- 1 package of classic pepper sauce
Quinoa and vegetable ingredients:
- 2 cups of Gold Foods USA quinoa
- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 diced garlic clove
- ½ small onion, chopped in squares
- 12 fresh green asparagus
- 15 diced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 4 cups of cream
- Mix the olive oil, wine, herbs and ground pepper in a bowl to marinate the beef for 20 minutes. Then put the marinated beef on a pan and brown it on both sides. End up the cooking putting the beef in the oven at 350° F for approx. 15 minutes.
- While the beef is in the oven, put in a medium pot, olive oil. Let it hit and then add the garlic and onion. Fry it for 2 minutes. Add the Gold Food USA quinoa and mushrooms and fry it for 2 more minutes. Add half of the vegetable broth and cook it for 10 minutes. Once it the broth has been dissolved, add the asparagus and the rest of the broth slowly to create a creamy stew. When the asparagus are done, add the cream and seasoned it with the salt and pepper you want.
- Prepare the pepper sauce according to package directions and served it immediately.
- In the center of the dish put one big spoon of the Gold Food USA quinoa with the vegetables. Then, accommodate a piece of beef and pour the sauce in a decorative way.
And enjoy the roasted beef tenderloin with quinoa and vegetables.
Do you want to know more recipes for this Christmas and new years eve? Just click here and enjoy this time of love.